Best Web Hosting with cPanel 2019 | If you own a website and are searching for the Top Web Hosting with cPanel OR cPanel web hosting solution for your website, then you definitely know how important cPanel is on a website.
cPanel allows you to have full control and oversight over all aspects of managing your website. The CPanel tool is particularly useful in helping you set up databases quickly and easily for managing files, server-side installation of email accounts as well as software applications.
A cPanel hosting solution provides everything you need to control all aspects of website management, from setting up email accounts and databases to managing files and installing software applications on the server.
cPanel is a special icon-based hosting panel, designed specifically for web hosting companies. It is the number one most popular and widely used software among all web hosting control panels available in the market.
The simple design and tremendous power of cPanel give the inexperienced user the ability to easily perform the inherently complex tasks of server administration.
It works on Linux, Windows, and Ubuntu operating systems, cPanel allows website owners to manage hosting settings with its easy interface. cPanel supports around 27 languages. which simplifies the hosting account management process.
What is CPanel?
cPanel is the most popular application for managing hosted websites. cPanel has been in continuous, widespread use since 1997. cPanel stands for Control Panel, an online hosting control panel offered by top hosting companies for easy management of their website and application for website owners.
It is the best and easiest to use hosting control panel available on Linux based hosting services. This lets you easily perform the most common tasks (setting up email accounts, making backups, installing software, etc.) on your site. This tool is specially designed to make the website process easy and user-friendly.
Many web hosting companies offer cPanel. So if it is important to you, then you have a lot of options. This guide will help you consider the issues and choose the right host for you.
Why choose CPanel Hosting?
One of the main reasons users decide on a cPanel hosting solution is because it is possibly the most powerful and secure control panel tool available in the industry. The software is easy to use on both the server and client-side, providing the ability to automate every aspect of a website’s management and comes with many amazing tools that make website management a lot easier.
cPanel can be accessed directly through any web browser with the help of the Internet, so as a website owner you do not need to sit in front of your system to manage your web page. As long as you can access the computer with Internet access, you can access the control panel and take care of all your management tasks.
The hosting control panel is very easy to access. It is often run on Linux platforms and Apache web servers, cPanel is generally more affordable than other control panel solutions and has an outstanding performance that sets the standard for the industry.
What can we do with CPanel?
cPanel hosting empowers a website owner with a wide variety of options and a high degree of control.
cPanel allows a site’s attached email accounts (including autoresponders, filtering, email authentication, and spam filters), domain management (including subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, and redirects), in addition, privacy and security options (including directories and files. (Including restricted IP, password protection and many other built-in security features).
In addition, with the help of CPanel tool, we can easily perform tasks like file, FTP, website backup, email, spam protection, domain/subdomain, error pages management, password management, CGI scripts, user statistics, user management Can manage with.
If you are a web developer looking for a deeper level of information and control than a simple content management system or website template, then cPanel web hosting is an excellent option for you.
Read Also, This:
- Cheap Offshore Hosting | Best DMCA Ignored Hosting in 2019
- Best Magento Hosting – Ultimate Guide for eCommerce Website Hosting
How to choose the best cPanel hosting?
In this article, we are assuming that you are just starting your new journey towards a successful website and you have a small budget for hosting.
There are currently tons of different cPanel hosting providers on the market. They all offer different packages at different prices and different options. That is why it makes the process of choosing the right cPanel hosting provider very difficult and complicated. That is why we have to take many facts into consideration before taking cPanel hosting.
One of the most important functions of CPanel hosting is the ability to fully automate almost all tasks associated with server administration, so the most important thing is to first properly assess, identify, and plan your website needs. Identify correctly which will be covered by the cPanel hosting provider you choose.
Hosting providers manage cPanel hosting at low prices by dividing the hosting servers into several parts. When you are beginning your journey towards a successful website, these shared cPanel hosting plans may be the right choice for you, if your website grows large in the future, you should start looking for more advanced hosting plans. Will be.
Shared hosting plans are by far the cheapest and best budget option on the market that offers great servers, resources, and customer support. This is particularly useful for beginners, who do not have much experience with coding knowledge.
Must Read, This:
- What is Shared Hosting? The Ultimate Guide about Shared Service
- Top 10 Shared Hosting Providers 2019 – [Ultimate Guide]
There are very important website functions like MySQL database system, web server, and PHP programming. You need to make sure that your cPanel hosting provider has all the necessary features and options that allow you to automate easily and quickly.
Now, let’s go ahead and review some of the Best Shared cPanel Hosting packages currently available on the market.
Best “Web Hosting with cPanel” Hosting Providers:
We have tested around 20+ popular and best web hosting providers in which we have evaluated them based on Customer Support, Uptime, Control Panel, Security, Features, Pricing, Reliability and many more. Therefore, we have selected Top 5 among all these cPanel hosting providers. We are glad to know that most web hosts provide pre-installed cPanel tools with their hosting packages. Below is the list of top cPanel hosting providers.
This is our top list of the best budget cPanel hosting providers:
Are you looking for hosting for your WordPress site? So Bluehost is the number one provider recommended by WordPress. We have placed Bluehost at number 1 position in our research as it offers all Shared WordPress Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting, which is a good choice for WordPress sites of all sizes.
BlueHost has been the largest and most reliable hosting provider in the entire world for a very long time. They offer tons of different packages for different website needs, but in the context of this particular article, we will focus on shared cPanel hosting packages.
Despite offering very cheap and inexpensive shared hosting packages, BlueHost is still able to provide various useful and powerful features, tools and options that come with the hosting service.
BlueHost is at the top when it comes to WordPress, but you do not have to choose a WordPress specific scheme. In our research, BlueHost also proved itself in VPS hosting and dedicated hosting, thanks to its reliable features and respectable uptime score of 99.98%.
The cPanel tool that Shared Hosting Package offers by Bluehost is enhanced with even more additional features, tools, and options that will help you set up and manage difficult website management tasks such as email, domains, and more. If you are facing a problem related to your website, a professional customer support team is available to answer all your questions.
If you want basic shared hosting, you can host with Bluehost for $ 2.95 per month. For managed WordPress hosting, you can start with Bluehost’s promotional prices of $ 19.95 per month and a starting price of $ 49.95 per month.
Bluehost’s cPanel is clean, simple and reliable in line with the rest of its brand.
What are the benefits of using Bluehost?
- With Bluehost, you can start building your website with just one click and manage all your installations from one place.
- All WordPress users receive a free SSL certificate and Sitelock Pro with any purchase, which means that your site is completely secure.
- Bluehost provides a cPanel with an enhanced interface, with tools and navigation that make it easy to master your websites, domains, email and all in one place.
- Bluehost guarantees you a 30-day money back. If Bluehost’s own recommendation is not enough for you, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of signing up to Bluehost.
- Bluehost is definitely focused on those looking for affordable plans, but each plan is far more feature-rich on its benefits. The web host is easy to use. Check out our Bluehost plans to know more.
The next cPanel hosting provider that we are looking at is InMotion Hosting. With each hosting package, they provide you cPanel tool with many other useful features, tools and options for your website. They provide you with a free SSD drive as well as a free domain that you can use for your website.
InMotion cannot be beaten when it comes to shared hosting and VPS hosting. It is a good hosting provider for both types of hosting. Most people start on shared hosting as it is the most basic option, and inMotion includes many features to ensure that your site gets the best start in life.
Shared cPanel Hosting For $ 6.39 per month, you can expect free backups, a free domain, unlimited email accounts, unlimited disk space, and more. When it comes time to give your site a more robust hosting plan, you can count on InMotion to provide stunner VPS hosting.
InMotion’s VPS hosting plans start at $ 29.19 per month, and include root access to ultimate control and customization on your server, free backup, and features up to 260 GB of storage to grow your site.
InMotion hosting packages are able to offer you unlimited bandwidth, an unlimited number of email accounts as well as unmetered disk space, etc. This makes this specialized hosting provider one of the best options available in the market for new website owners requiring a hosting provider that can meet all their needs.
One of the added bonuses of InMotion using cPanel is that you get a truly tailored service, as cPanel can be specifically optimized for VPS hosting.
If you need assistance or encounter any issues with the InMotion Hosting provider, you can contact the customer support team at any time via online chat or phone.
What are the benefits of using Inmotion?
- Uptime Guarantee: InMotion Hosting reports a very impressive 99.99% uptime and reliability. While it was tested multiple times in different websites, InMotion Hosting recorded an overall uptime of 99.895%.
- Money-Back Guarantee: This is the hosting provider counted among our best web hosting providers. Which gives us 30-day time to use our web hosting facilities. You can try it yourself with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Exclusive Data Centers: Both exclusive data centers in the United States guarantee fast web hosting for VPS and business class hosting customers. For its other clients, InMotion Hosting collaborates with many of the world’s largest Internet service providers, creating peering exchanges to make direct data connections and provide significant web hosting speed.
- Powerful cPanel: InMotions cPanel offers many well-known content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, OpenCart and PrestaShop among others.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Not only are InMotions’ data centers easily spread across the globe, but their customer support also provides support across a wide range of languages to make it accessible to people anywhere in the planet.
HostGator is one of the most reliable and affordable hosting providers. They are able to provide a very affordable shared cPanel hosting service, while at the same time providing you with extensive features, powerful tools, and many modification options that you can use to enrich your website.
HostGator has optimized its cPanel to make it even easier to use. It has an option of Linux or Windows hosting to suit your needs. It is very easy to navigate and provides everything you need.
Shared cPanel hosting services are divided into 3 different packages. Among the 3-available shared cPanel hosting packages, the cheapest option is the hatching plan that provides you with a free domain for your website, while the other 2 packages provide you with unlimited domains and email accounts.
HostGator’s cheapest dedicated plan is its aptly priced server plan, priced at $ 119 per month for new users. If you are not ready for dedicated hosting, you can host $ 2.75 per month with HostGator on your cheapest shared plan.
The CPanel tool is one of many great reasons, for which you should choose this particular shared hosting provider. In addition to this free domain and cPanel tool, you will also get unlimited bandwidth for your website as well as unlimited disk space which is very important.
HostGator turned out to be the best overall provider in our research as it combines this uptime score with a full range of support options, tons of hosting types, and a full house of quality features.
You should consider them for your hosting needs. If you want to buy cheaper then check the latest HostGator coupon code.
What are the benefits of using Hostgator?
- Easy Development: You will have access to many options for quick and easy web development. Quickest is the fastest and easiest installation for WordPress, and a large variety of web-builders, so you can get a website up and running.
- Additional Features: Additional great features that HostGator has to offer compared to other shared hosting providers on the market is a dedicated IP address that you can also use as free private SSL.
- Comprehensive Services: Hostgator provides you with an extensive list of specialized services including website migration, custom web design, and SEO services. This is the best web hosting for small business and our best choice for good reason.
- Better Customer Support: The shared HostGator cPanel hosting provider offers is one of the main proofs of their reliability and professionalism. If you have any problems related to hosting your websites, the customer support team will be able to help you with any problems or queries. HostGator’s supporting portal has lots of videos, articles, and guides.
- Strong Uptime: Thousands of servers securely hosted by HostGator ensure 99.9% uptime. It provides power backup, fire detection, and continuous monitoring to keep over 12,000 servers secure. It uses 10 different fiber providers, enabling it to ensure a 99.9% uptime guarantee and RSS feed for service status updates.
Features of CPanel Hosting:
cPanel hosting thrives with a dynamic control panel that provides extensive capabilities to administrators at the server end. In addition, it provides a wide range to the administrator to manage the server-side as well as the user to manage the client area. Below we have listed some of the most popular features of cPanel:
- Domain Name Management: cPanel comes with excellent domain name management features like adding domains, sub-domains, and parked domains which can prove to be very useful for us.
- File Management: For those who operate a CPanel hosting web server with FTP, managing the server as a website owner can be somewhat overwhelming. With the help of CPanel, all the tasks related to file management can be done very easily.
- Applications and Plugins: One of the most notable of these add-ons is Fantastico, a utility that provides a wealth of software programs in the form of scripts that are ready to be installed. But Fantastico simplifies these tasks by automatically installing applications in minutes and with a few easy clicks.
- Email Management: Communication is the most important factor for online businesses. Managing multiple email accounts, protecting them from spam and unwanted threats, creating business-specific email accounts can be a difficult task. But with the help of cPanel, it has become very easy for website owners to manage email and related stuff.
- Security Management: The security of a website and server can be difficult even for experienced professionals, which is very important for every website. cPanel provides users with all the necessary tools to reduce the possibility of security attacks on websites and servers.
- Server management: cPanel enables automating server administration tasks. For all website users, command-line scripts (eg: delpop, phpBB.cpbackup, setupftpserver, suspendacct, restorepkg, etc.) are readily available in cPanel. By this, you can detect server related issues, execute commands and save your time by working inside the command line script for fast speed configuration.
Important features we look for in cPanel hosts:
Now that we have discussed about cPanel, let us know what features we look for when evaluating cPanel hosts.
- Free domain name.
- Free cPanel license.
- 1-click app installer.
- Free site building tools.
- Unlimited website resources.
- Free safety pieces of equipment.
- Free Marketing and Advertising Credit.
There are some hosts like Bluehost and SiteGround that offer free marketing credits along with hosting packages which are really great for promoting your business online. This is just one additional feature that we see when evaluating hosts, to suit all CPanel hosting providers.
Read Also, This:
My best choice for web hosting with cPanel:
You have lots of options for good cPanel hosting is BlueHost. But to make it easy on you, I have provided you with what I think is a foundation. They should give you a solid starting point.
Another solid beginner-friendly cPanel host is Bluehost. This is my first choice.
If you are a beginner looking for bargains and hosting early, then give Bluehost a spin. Depending on the package you choose, you will be able to take advantage of Domain Manager, unlimited email account creation, and automatic regular backup of all domain files.
If you want to see all the plans of Bluehost, then click on the button below.
Web Hosting with cPanel – Summary:
In this article, we have thrown together the 5 best providers that use cPanel.
cPanel is a control panel that makes it easy to manage and run your website, domain, server settings, email accounts and more all in one place. It is a popular, early friendly control panel used by most hosting providers.
Overall, we have to recommend Bluehost as the best provider to choose from. It features, prices and an easy to use control panel interface to boot. Claiming the title of Best Overall Hosting Provider as well as Best Dedicated Hosting Provider, Bluehost does not leave much room for competition.
Don’t let the dust settle after this epic performance – choose your winner, take control of your cPanel, and enjoy happy hosting.
Must Read, This:
We hope that this article has given you information about learning and the importance and usefulness of the amazing cPanel tool. We know that choosing the right hosting provider for your specific website needs can be a very difficult and time-consuming task, and we hope that this article has helped you identify and choose a great web hosting with cPanel.
Undoubtedly, cPanel should be your first choice for web hosting. While this is not the only indicator of a good host, it is definitely a solid one, and we suggest looking for it among the list of features of any web host before checking it out.
These five hosts are not the only ones offering cPanel, but they stand head and shoulders above others, most notably Bluehost and HostGator. Which cPanel host is your favorite? Please let us know in the comments below and thanks for reading as always.
Best Web Hosting with cPanel: FAQ’s
What is CPanel?
cPanel is a hosting control panel. It allows you to change your account settings, add domains, set up email accounts, backup data, set up databases, and more. cPanel makes it relatively easy to backup your account, and transfer all your data from one hosting provider to another.
Is cPanel free or paid?
cPanel is not a free product on its own. However, most hosting providers include it for free in their hosting plan, so you don’t have to worry about any additional payment. Some hosting providers give it to you for free for some time, but after that, you may have to pay an additional fee, so always be sure to check your plans before signing up.
On shared hosting plans, you probably won’t have to pay extra for it. But on VPS and dedicated server plans, you may be asked to cover the cost of the license yourself.
What can I do with cPanel?
On the CPanel dashboard, you can find tools for creating and managing email accounts, uploading and managing your website files, backing up your data, creating and editing databases, and more.
Is my cPanel Private or Public?
Yes, your control panel is absolutely private, you must log in to access your control panel. Protecting your control panel is important, as it contains all the important information and settings of your website.
Is CPanel compatible for All Hosting?
In addition to Linux hosting, you can use cPanel for Windows hosting as well. This should not be a problem for most people, as Linux is the most popular and widely recommended type of hosting. It is cheaper, faster and more up to date. Although many providers offer both, if you need Windows hosting, you can use the software Plesk instead of cPanel.
Is it better to install WordPress in cPanel?
If by cPanel you mean to install WordPress using the Softcullus web installer or any other package installer, then obviously this is a great option rather than manually uploading files. Softcullus provides you with many additional features such as auto-backup, sending email completion information, installing WordPress in some subdirectories and more. That’s why I think installing WordPress in cPanel is a better option.